Cyprus offers significant incentives to international companies to operate or expand their business to Cyprus either by relocating headquarters, back offices, or development centres to the island.
To do so the Cyprus government amongst other reforms, implemented a new policy for the migration of Third Country Nationals (“TCN”). These are the following:
- Temporary work and residence permit of up to 3 years for Third Country Nationals employees (renewable upon expiry)
- Possibility for support staff to relocate under certain conditions
- Simplification of the application process for permanent / long term residence for employment purposes
- Free access to the employment market for spouses of highly skilled TCN employees earning at least a gross salary of €2.500 per month
- Digital nomad visa for TCN for a period of up to 3 years
- Tax exemptions for new non-domiciled employees
We can assist you in filing work permit applications for third-country nationals that work under a Company of foreign interests. The work permits validity ranges from 1 to 2 years and can be renewed for as long as the individual’s employment lasts.
We also handle permanent residency applications, Category F applications, Cyprus registration certificates (yellow slip) and family member permits.